Vanrath are working with a leading healthcare packaging company, due to expansion they are seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join the dynamic team.
Office based Permanent role
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 12.00pm
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Managing all aspects of order entry, order processing and order shipment
- Communicating with customers regarding issues such as order status, order changes and confirmations, as well as any complaints or questions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintaining customer records to include weekly reporting on order status
- Preparation of reports for internal / external sales meetings and customer visits
- Preparing and issuing quotes for their portfolio of House Accounts
- Identify and target new opportunities within their House Accounts
- Log and respond to Customer score cards / Performance Metrics
- Creating and maintaining customer records in SAP systems, including order preferences, product specific feedback, address information, billing information, and contact preferences
- Working with Buyers and Planners to achieve on-time customer deliveries
- Complying with and supporting all Health, Safety & Environmental programs, policies and procedures
- Performing any other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths & English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Office & Excel
- 1 years' demonstrable Customer Services experience
- Experience working within a global Company
- Previous experience with SAP
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Service job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.