VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Clothing organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Representative.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
Monday - Friday - 8.00am - 5.30pm- Office based Ravenhill Road - East Belfast.
Initially this will be a temporary contract of 3 months with a high likelihood of permanency based on performance.
£22,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
Liaise with customers. Issue full documentation in respect of Sales Orders
- Receiving orders from customers and confirming receipt to the customer
- Request freight quotes from transport partners and book collections with partners via on-line portals / email.
- Liaising with the production department to confirm expected despatch date for the order and communicating this to the customer
- Keeping the customer fully informed as to the progress of their order, especially any unforseen changes in the despatch date.
- Notifying the customer when their order has been despatched
- Track & trace shipments and keep customer updated if any issues.
- Despatching of finished goods and invoicing.
The Ideal Person
- Call Handling/Customer Service Experience or Admin experience with Calls involved
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com in the strictest confidence.