VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Customer Service Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.30pm, Saturday rota 9am-1pm - Permanent role
Place of work is North Down / Bangor
£30,000-£34,000 + Commission + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Ensure smooth running and day to day activity of the Service & Parts Department
- Manage stock effectively and provide efficient service to the workshop and also trade/retail customers
- Support the Service department with booking in vehicles for service, maintenance and repairs, liaise with the workshop team to manage daily workload
- Developing relationships and providing great product knowledge and creating an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure all aftersales processes are carried out effectively and to manufacturer requirements (including retail, internal and warranty work)
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry, or else After-sales service experience is preferred
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
A company is only as strong as its people, so in order to ensure you're operating ahead of your competitors, you'll need to attract and retain the best talent.
To do that, you'll need to make your company as attractive as possible to job seekers by offering initiatives to employees that enable them to expand on their learning and grow vertically within your company.
Searching for a permanent job or the perfect candidate can be overwhelming. A recruiter's job is to find where a company's needs meet a person's aspirations and make a match. This is at the heart of permanent recruitment services.
Permanent recruitment solutions support your company or your career in the long run. It involves hiring experienced candidates with the skills, talent, and expertise to fill permanent roles and positively impact a company's success over time.
Permanent recruitment solutions allow both organisations and their permanent workforce to grow and build on the shared values that brought them together.