VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of a Customer Service Operator in Belfast (Duncrue) to join a fun and friendly team.
Great opportunity for an individual to join a fun team, with various progression opportunities available.
This is a full-time post Monday - Friday.
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available or have a 1-week notice will be preferred to others.
£20,000 - £21,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support for all customer queries
- Scheduling jobs in line with customer regular service requirements
- Handling breakdowns within an agreed timeframe, in line with SLAs
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, communicating to customers in a professional manner
- Work closely with our supplier network to arrange jobs within an agreed budget
- Work as part of a team to prioritise and management the workload
- Ensure customers are kept up to date, ensuring any issues are escalated to management
The Ideal Person:
- 12 Months Customer Service Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…