VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Energy organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
(Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm) - Hybrid
£21,500 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Inbound queries by telephone and email
- To resolve problems to customer's satisfaction within agreed timelines, effectively and efficiently.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To maintain and update customer database with accurate information.
- Acknowledging the customer's issues and reassuring them of a solution.
- To contact customers and clients as required ensuring prompt resolution to customer queries.
- Provide a high quality professional service to internal & external customers
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
Minimum 2 years experience in customer service dealing with calls and queries within a formal customer service environment
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact PhilDoherty or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
This is an important one, after the recruiter has spoken to you, be it face-to-face or over the phone, they will have gained an insight into the type of person you are and what exactly you are looking for in your next role and company. They can judge if you are right for the job and a good fit for the Company. They will pick up on things that simply cannot be conveyed on a CV or application form, such as your values, sense of humour and integrity. Even more importantly they will then be able to communicate this to their client. Vice-versa, the client may have reservations about you based solely on your CV that the recruiter will now be able to address.
"More often than not, candidates do not approach us regarding a specific vacancy. They approach us because of our unique and unparalleled reach into their market discipline. We don't match people to roles. We match people to people, people to companies, people to projects and people to careers. Positions through the best recruiters are adaptable and shaped by the candidate's ambitions and expertise and in a lot of cases, 'created' by the candidate being introduced to the right people by their recruitment expert."