- Job Reference: JMGM2657
- Job Title: Customer Service adviser
- Salary: £23,280 + Performance Bonus
- Location: Mallusk, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for an Customer Service Adviser? Interested in working for a leading Motor trade company?
Do you like engaging with customers face to face and on the telephone?
VANRATH are recruiting a Customer Service adviser to work at the world's largest Car dealer group, and you'll deliver a service your customers can trust, and you can take great pride in. We're investing in our business, and we'll invest in you and your career, too. Together, we'll grow, innovate and set the benchmark for our industry.
Our client is a leading Car Dealership operating over 60 sites in the UK, including Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. The company are going through a period of growth and due to an increase in workload and are looking for a Sales Executive to join them Based in
We are looking for a Service Advisor who has the ability to work to deadlines and handle sensitive and confidential information. You'll have excellent communication skills and experience in a selling/customer service environment. In addition to a strong people background we are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to your team and more importantly your customers.
- Are you a team player?
- Are you customer focused?
- Do you have great organisational skills?
- Can you drive the standard in customer care?
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Bonus payments based upon your performance
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion