VANRATH have partnered with a Global Software Organisation that has offices around the globe.
Due to a pending period of maternity the organisation is looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive for 12 months with the intention for a Permanent role
Working From Home available - Monday - Friday position 2 Days in Office will be requred initially
£22,000 + £4000 Bonus!!
Excellent benefits also included + incentives.
To work as part of the Customer Care Team, with a focus on the Higher Education, Further Education and Schools Sectors of the Education Division in meeting its targets and key business goals
- Maintain high Software as a Service (SaaS) renewal rates by building strong relationships throughout the customer lifecycle
- Manage database of all existing customers and assist in the transition from the New Business Development Team
- Manage queries to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Undertake cross-selling and upselling campaigns to maximise revenue from existing customers ● Work with cross-functional teams to help execute the sales strategy e.g. Develop and deliver live product demonstrations and online webinars
- Gathering information on installation and usage and reporting to management
- Managing the renewal pipeline and providing accurate forecasting to management
- Working to and achieving Quarterly OKRs/KPIs
The Ideal Candidate:
Need CRM Systems Experience for this position
- Essential Criteria
- Track record of effective customer service and engagement
- Experience with Microsoft and/or Google Apps
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Most recruiters fall into either of two camps, a generalist or specialist. The benefit of a specialist recruiter is they will have great knowledge and understanding of the industry. They will have a handle of your own experience and how it fits with the vacancies available.
Here at Premier Jobs UK, we are proud to be specialists in Financial Services recruitment, with many of our own consultants having worked within the industry. Also, with the majority of our clients, we will have already placed individuals into that business so we have built up trusted relationships with the hiring managers which will strengthen your application.