VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Clothing organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor in their Coleraine Office
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
£22,000 - £26,00 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Being the first line of contact for customers, greeting them in a courteous manner and interpreting their requirements
- Generating, amending and updating service schedules and sending reminders
- Vehicle and customer database management
- Booking PSV appointments
- Issuing workshop job cards and monitoring progress of vehicles in workshop
- Processing and closing out workshop job cards and assisting with invoicing
- Making outbound sales and customer care calls and managing key customer relationships
- Creating maintenance contract quotes and selling maintenance contracts
The Ideal Person
- Call Handling/Customer Service Experience or Admin experience with Calls involved
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''