VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Clothing organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
Office based Ballyclare.
£22,000 - £26,00 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Being the first line of contact for customers, greeting them in a courteous manner and interpreting their requirements
- Generating, amending and updating service schedules and sending reminders
- Vehicle and customer database management
- Booking PSV appointments
- Issuing workshop job cards and monitoring progress of vehicles in workshop
- Processing and closing out workshop job cards and assisting with invoicing
- Making outbound sales and customer care calls and managing key customer relationships
- Creating maintenance contract quotes and selling maintenance contracts
The Ideal Person
- Call Handling/Customer Service Experience or Admin experience with Calls involved
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
'VANRATH were very easy to work with, personable and knew what questions to ask to find me the right role. Would highly recommend.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''