Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join a thriving Financial Services (Banking) organisation that offers some of the best benefits on the market.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation.
This role will be Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Coleraine.
Initially this will be a 12-month contract, with high likelihood of being made permanent.
£21,000 - £23,000 + Up to 20% Employer pension + 37 Days Holiday + Tonnes more fantastic benefits
- Identify opportunities where products or partner services would be beneficial to our customers.
- Assist our customers in an engaging manner and demonstrate understanding of individual life events through a sensitive and caring approach (e.g., dealing with bereavement or vulnerability), following up with our customers.
- Show dedication towards achievement of sales goals.
- Maintain a continuous and strong knowledge of our products and procedures.
- Operate branch till systems and carry out a range of daily tasks including account opening, receipts and withdrawals, account amendments and providing information on our products and services.
- Carry out administration tasks and communication with our customers by telephone, letter and digital routes.
- Provide additional support to savings and mortgage processes as deemed necessary by your Manager.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in similar role
- Excellent Customer Service skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence