VANRATH have partnered with one of best-known Car Dealerships in Dungannon. The organisation is recruiting a Customer Service Advisor that has some Sales Support responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Customer Service experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£20,000 (negotiable based on experience) - Excellent benefits including performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Meet and greet customers as they enter the showroom.
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer queries.
- Contacting customers to ensure they are kept up to date with sales process.
- Moving cars around site, delivering or collecting cars and taking cars to MOT.
- Photographing used cars and adding to the company site.
- Keeping showroom and demo cars in excellent condition.
The Ideal Candidate:
- MUST hold a full driving licence.
- Enjoy assisting customers and building relationships.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT/admin skills.
- Experience in motor industry ideal but not essential.
- Sales / retail background would be desirable.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.