Would you like to be part of a core multi-skilled Customer Service Team, committed to attaining the highest possible standards of customer care? VANRATH are assisting a large Public Sector organisation in their search for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
37 hours per week Full-time - Temporary
£19,312 - £19,698 p/a
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English Language and Maths (grade C or above) or equivalent qualifications to demonstrate literacy and numeracy.
- A minimum of 1 years' administrative experience in a busy office environment.
consideration may be given to candidates who do not possess the required GCSE qualifications but who can demonstrate a minimum of 3 years' administrative experience in a busy office environment.
- Be part of a core multi skilled Customer Service Team; committed to attaining the highest possible standards of customer care.
- Provide information, advice and guidance in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as an ambassador for Operations ensuring that all customers receive a professional and comprehensive level of service at all times.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…