VANRATH are delighted to be supporting the recruitment for a Customer Service Administrator for a real market leader in the engineering sector.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Up to £24,000
- Maternity cover - 12 months
- No weekends
- Exposure to a global industry
About your next employer
The main purpose of this position is to act as a primary point-of-contact for customers, answering all information requests regarding the company's products and services verbally or in writing as appropriate.
- 2+ years' technical customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- Technical/Manufacturing background - Desirable
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience processing contracts/vendor registrations
What you'll do
- Work closely with BDM's, Agents and Aftermarket service to produce quotations
- Entering customer orders & providing an order acknowledgement
- Proactively Follow up with Customers at designated stages of contract fulfilment
- Check that all customer purchase orders and contracts meet the agreed terms & conditions, including pricing and delivery terms
- Maintain CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
- Input data into the order management system
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''