VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of a Customer Service Operator in Lisburn to join a fun and friendly team.
Great opportunity for an individual to join a fun team, with various progression opportunities available.
This is a full-time post Monday - Friday.
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available or have a 1-week notice will be preferred to others.
£20,000 - £21,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity
- Processing inbound and outbound client calls, e mails, facsimile and EDI orders within agreed timescales as part of a Telesales team
- Processing customer orders on computer system
- Recording customer requirements
- Building strong relationships with all customers
- Liaising with other departments to ensure order fulfilment is achieved
The Ideal Person:
- 12 Months Customer Service Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.