VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Energy organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
(Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm) - Hybrid 1-2 Days at home after training.
£21,500 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Inbound queries by telephone and email
- To resolve problems to customer's satisfaction within agreed timelines, effectively and efficiently.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To maintain and update customer database with accurate information.
- Acknowledging the customer's issues and reassuring them of a solution.
- To contact customers and clients as required ensuring prompt resolution to customer queries.
- Provide a high quality professional service to internal & external customers
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
Minimum 2 years experience in customer service dealing with calls and queries within a formal customer service environment
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact PhilDoherty or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
Using a recruiter is much more time-efficient then job hunting yourself. You'll hopefully avoid pointless interviews, since the recruiter should filter out candidates that aren't right for a job. If you're called for interview, you're more likely to find it relevant to both your skills and salary expectations.
Recruitment firms can talk to more people than you can, as this is all they do. Their databases will make the whole process a lot faster than is possible on your own. They will know about jobs as soon as they become available, and can put you forward instantaneously. They won't be purely focusing on you, but if you're registered with relevant recruitment agencies and have strong skills, they will want to push you forward for posts. Which leads us onto…