VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Energy organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
(Monday to Thursday 8.15am-5.00pm, Friday 8.30am-4.00pm)
£21,500 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Inbound queries by telephone and email
- To resolve problems to customer's satisfaction within agreed timelines, effectively and efficiently.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To maintain and update customer database with accurate information.
- Acknowledging the customer's issues and reassuring them of a solution.
- To contact customers and clients as required ensuring prompt resolution to customer queries.
- Provide a high quality professional service to internal & external customers
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
Minimum 2 years experience in customer service dealing with calls and queries within a formal customer service environment
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact PhilDoherty or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
The employer is the one paying the recruiters, so they will work hard to push their candidates forward. The fact that you don't pay the recruiter means you're not limited to just one - use as many as you want to find that perfect role.
However, don't let using a recruiter lose you money on your next salary. You need to be wary of recruiters underselling you in order to fill a post. Be careful about sharing your salary history, as this can place a ceiling on what they will ask for. However, some recruiters are expert negotiators and will achieve a greater salary for you than you could have achieved yourself - after all, it increases what they will earn. You need to know what your salary level should be and that your recruiter is willing to sell you at that level.