VANRATH have partnered with a leading Energy Organisation that has superb faciities and progression opporutnities.
Due to a pending period of maternity the organisation is looking to recruit Customer Engagement Specialists
Shift: 37 hours across Mon - Fri, currently 9 am - 5 pm. Part time positions also available
Full Remote Working Available
4-6 weeks Training in Office then Full remote available
Salary: Starting salary £20,000 with opportunities to progress to £23,000, plus a 10% annual bonus, £500 bonus in Dec 22 and Feb 23, plus a retention bonus in March 23 (OTE approx. £23,500)
You will be the first point of contact for all domestic queries, responding to and delivering a customer experience that is second to none across either our sites.
- The ideal candidate will be empathetic, caring, highly motivated, disciplined, and reliable with a focus on providing an amazing customer experience driven through natural conversations to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- You will be part of our inbound customer care team which endeavors to win and retain customers through your passion for great customer service
- You will be responsible for updating our accounts using our Customer Care and Billing System
- You will have the skills to listen carefully to our customers' needs to actively promote and establish payment schemes alongside our other products and services to match our customers' needs
- You will be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Carry out all duties in line with company policies, procedures, and relevant industry guidelines
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 6 months' experience of working remotely
- 6 Months Customer service experience
- Excellent numerical, spoken, and written communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Computer savvy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A suitable, dedicated place to work at home (private and you won't get interrupted), with natural light, desk, chair, and an excellent broadband connection
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
- Taking Ownership
- Drive for Results
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Managing Relations
- People and Team Development
Sit back and think of your current job-search "connections," such as past employers, former college professors, and administrators, friends, family, etc. Even if that group is large, it STILL does not match the number of connections that recruiters can reach.
Take advantage of a recruiter's connections to get the most out of your job-seeking efforts.
To put things into perspective, when you send a resume to an HR department, you rely on that document to be considered for the job. But if a recruiter thinks you are a good fit for their client, you have someone in your corner to champion you to multiple departments and hiring executives.
Recruiters spend a lot of time making connections through databases, phone calls, and face-to-face networking. By using a recruiter during your job search, your network grows more than you can imagine.