VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with on of the largest Utilities providers in the UK in their search for a Customer Advisor on a temporary basis for at least 6 months with strong possibility of extension.
This role offers an hourly rate of £9.72 per hour and is initially working from and will be reviewed in line with current guidance.
The Ideal Person
- Passionate about caring for customers and truly understand how to provide customer care excellence
- Experience in working with various types of customers
- Ability to solve each unique query effectively as it presents itself
- Confident in keyboard skills and use of systems
- Ability to work to a high standard within company policies and procedures
- Answer general enquiry calls from our customers who will have a diverse range of questions and needs
- Think on your feet and provide innovative solutions to your customers' requests
- Be the voice of SSE Airtricity and an ambassador for our brand
- Work on multiple systems at once in a very fast paced environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Customer Service job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.