Job Reference: JMGM2605
Job Title: Customer Service adviser
Salary: £20,600 + Benefits
Location: Belfast city centre, Northern Ireland
Are you sick of unrealistic AHT or Sales target?
Would you like a role that allowed you to manage calls (inbound and outbound) and emails?
Would you like to work in a team with like-minded positive people?
Would you like a friendly working environment?
£20,600 + Benefits
Week 1 : Monday - Friday 7:45am-4:15am
week 2 : Monday - Wednesday 9:15am-5:45pm saturday sunday 7:45am - 4:15pm
week 3 : Monday - Friday 10:45- 7:15pm (finish 1 hour early on friday)
Week 4 : Monday - thursday 12:45- 9:15pm friday 9:45am-6:15pm
working 1 in 4 weekends
- Connect with customers at the telephone, via email, and web chat; always ensuring that customer requests are dealt with professionally and courteously by listening patiently, empathising with the customer where appropriate and demonstrating a real desire to help and support them.
- Make the most of each interaction, using the opportunity to identify customer needs and find solutions, ensuring you put the customer at the heart of the process and maintain strong quality output.
- Take ownership of your own performance, always challenging yourself to be the best you can be and being proactive around your own development and growth.
- Work together with your wider colleagues to deliver and contribute to the wider vision and strategy, always demonstrating positive behaviours and commitment to partnership and teamwork, with our "One-team" ethos.
As a self-motivated, results-driven individual who has excellent verbal and written communication, you'll have a real passion for delivering the best service you can by listening to and supporting customers who need help or advice. You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where every day is different and get a real buzz about providing solutions to every problem.
You will already be used to going the extra mile and delighting customers, always striving for the highest level of first contact resolution and quality assurance.
* Weekly engagement activities
* Discounted days out
* Market leading Pension scheme
* Discounted gym membership for you plus one
* 6.2 weeks annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Ride to work scheme
* Uniform provided
* Free Eye tests
* Discounted holiday apartments in Portugal and Bulgaria
* Ongoing training and development plan
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion or call 02890330250
what people say about me :
Spoke with John magill
He already has me already secured me an interview within half a day
Great service - looking forward to working with vanrath
Dealt with John
Would highly recommend
Very knowledgeable about the role I was applying for
Was dealing with John magill
Really positive guy knew exactly what I wanted
I am loving my new job
Couldn't recommend John enough
John was extremely helpful and very quick at coming back to me. He's likely one of the best recruitment consultants at a that I've ever dealt with