VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a major pharmaceutical laboratory based in Newry with the Recruitment of a Customer Account Executive to join their dynamic and growing team.
This is initially a 9 month fixed term contract with potential to extend (please be aware before applying to the role if this is suitable for you)
Hours - Mon-Fri - 09:00 - 17:00
Salary - Negotiable and dependent on experience
- Responsible for Key Customers within our Global Customer base
- Core responsibilities will include general Customer Services, receiving, processing and monitoring progress of customer orders, ensuring 'on time' delivery, invoicing and supplying all the necessary export documentation
- The successful candidate will have a passion for Customer Services, excellent oral and written skills and a good telephone manner, together with excellent organisational and administrative skills which should include a high level of competency in numeracy and excellent IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
Applicants must therefore demonstrate the following essential criteria on their application form in order to be considered:
- Educated to A-level standard and working towards a degree in a business related subject
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible in approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven