VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Tech focused - rapidly growing - company with the recruitment of degree educated Graduates who would like to move into a company that they can progress their career within.
The role available is an CRM Executive - There are key areas that an individual can move into whether it be Customer Success, Collections, Logistics, Business Management. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
The role is based in Belfast City Centre - Monday - Friday (Permanent) - After probation period of 3 months is passed then Hybrid working is offered.
CRM experience is essential.
£24,000 - £27,000 + £2,500 share options + Performance review 2 times a year (likely to get salary increase/promotion) + other Additional Benefits (Top Company). Some of the best benefits on the market (full benefits package available upon request)
The Ideal Person
- CRM or relevant experience is essential
- Degree educated is preferred (Marketing degree preferred but all degrees welcomed)
- Someone who wants to progress their career - an individual who wants to make a strategic move for their career
- Passionate individual and a strong communicator - Written communication key part of this role
- Individual with initiative
- Clear Communicator
- You'll use data and customer insights to hit targets by sending targeted comms - bulk email and SMS via our CRM platform. Comms will be sent by email, SMS and Whatsapp.
- Testing is key to the performance of CRM and you will set up, run and measure AB tests in the platform and roll out best performers.
- The company is growing fast and CRM is a crucial part of our marketing strategy. Our retention and repeat rates are on a strong trajectory - this is a chance to have a huge impact on the business. This role offers a great opportunity for progression and a unique chance to get invaluable experience in customer relations within fintech marketing.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Your LinkedIn profile is an extension of your CV and a profile with up to date work experience and plenty of relevant keywords is more likely to be found by a recruiter (and we use this a lot for headhunting!).
A good recruitment agency will help you every step of the way when seeking a new role, which takes a lot of pressure off you. When I'm representing a candidate I will for example help them prepare for interviews, negotiate their salary and follow up to make sure they are enjoying their new job.
Submitting your CV to relevant job boards will make it immediately accessible to both internal and agency recruiters, who will then contact you when they have a role that matches your experience.
Before meeting with a recruiter it is a good idea to research your ideal companies. This will give me a good understanding of your preferences and could speed up the process.
You can also approach potential employers directly, which is a good way to bypass the crowded job boards. Just bear in mind not every company you approach will be hiring so you might end up spending a lot of time and not getting much back.
Make sure you are keeping track of every application you've completed. That way you can follow up and avoid answering a phone call about a role that you can't remember applying to. Create an Excel spreadsheet with company details, date applied and the status of your application.
You will need to customise your CV and cover letter to every role you apply for, so having templates ready to edit will be a time-saver.