Criminal/ Immigration Paralegal
Are you a recent law graduate or an experienced paralegal/ legal professional who is looking to gain new experience? Do you have an interest in criminal law or immigration? This role is ideally suited for a junior legal professional looking to learn from senior members of the team.
What's in it for you?
- Salary 22-24k.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Clear career progression
About your next employer
A widely known and respected law firm with offices across the UK. A reputation for first class client care and attention to detail. A growing firm which has plans to expand further in 2024.
- Law Graduate/ Paralegal
- Interest in Criminal Law or Immigration Law
- Great attention to detail
- Team player who thrives in fast paced environment
What you'll do
- Prepare documentation, potential hearings; prepare all aspects of cases, issue proceedings
- Taking statements from witnesses and other parties; interviewing clients and passing on relevant information
- Draft legal documents. This can include drafting correspondence and pleadings, such as complaints, notices, orders, and legal briefs with various parties
For further information on this job, or any other Legal job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Patrick Carr for a confidential chat today.