A global software company are currently recruiting a Credit Manager to join their team on an initial interim basis - this role will be offered as a 6-month contract and will have the potential to become a permanent contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Starting salary c.£50,000
- Fully remote working model
- Full autonomy over role
- Joining an innovative market leading company
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a global software business who are currently recruiting a Credit Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract. This is a foot in the door opportunity with a business who are leading their market with their innovative technology.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Director, the Credit Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Collection Analysts through their day-t-day activities, across multiple jurisdictions. The collections team is responsible for managing the global AR process, including timely collection of debts, resolving customer invoices and minimising aged debt.
To be considered for the role it is essential for the Credit Manager to have previous experience of NetSuite and Salesforce.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Credit Manager with:
- Proven management experience
- Netsuite experience (Essential)
- Salesforce experience (Essential)
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots and vLookups)
- Strong communication skills
- Available to start at short notice
As a Credit Manager, you will:
- Manage and oversee a global collections team
- Maintain and review current collections processes to protect company assets
- Resolve and manage staff issues and technical problems
- Monitor key collection metrics
- Lead and support of specialist projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.