VANRATH is delegated to be working with a leading energy provider to bring a talented individual onto the already established credit control team. Our client supports the Northern Irish market, with innovative solutions and aims to provide clean energy across province. With an already established team in place, the successful applicant will report directly to the Credit Control Manager.
Our client has a generous package on offer for the successful candidate…
- Bonus incentive
- Health care plan
- Career progression
- Staff parking
- Gym membership
The successful candidate will manage a debt portfolio list and negotiate payment agreements with customers daily. The role offers a varied day-to-day work life and will allow the successful candidate to gain experience across a vast market. The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Manage outbound customer calls
- Deal with customer queries promptly via telephone and email
- Manage a debt portfolio list
- Negotiate payments terms
- Meet pre-agreed KPI's
- Liaise with internal and third-party stakeholders
- Debt management, ensuring that regulatory practices are adhered to
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a credit control environment or previous experience in a busy office environment working toward KPI's. Moreover, strong communication skills are essential, as the successful candidate will be negotiating with customers daily. The successful candidate should meet the below criteria:
- A minimum of 3 GCSE's grade A-C to include English and Maths
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong IT skills
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Experience of working toward KPIs
A great opportunity for an individual looking to enter into the world of finance, with a reputable household name in Northern Ireland.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.