VANRATH is pleased to be working with a well-known haulage company based in Northern Ireland. With years of experience, our client is a trailblazer in their industry. Our client has supports supply chains across the UK and Europe an dis currently increasing the size of their finance function to meet the needs of a growing business. VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a Credit Controller to join, a heavily decorated logistics firm.
My client has a generous remuneration package on holiday for the successful candidate…
- On-site parking
The succesful candidate will report to the Office Manager and will be responsible for allocated ledgers to ensure efficient credit control. The succesful candidate will be responsible or the following:
- Monitor mailboxes for relevant communication and actioning same.
- Processing of source documents onto Sage 50.
- Registering, coding and allocating invoices and payments to accounts.
- Reconciling bank accounts and statements of account.
- Maintenance of account records on Sage.
- Management of new account forms and verification of trade references.
- Prepare reports for approval and filing of reports and paperwork.
- Credit Control - all accounts.
- Prepare invoice import and bank payment files for approval.
- Weekly reviews with the Office Manager.
- Monthly reviews with the Finance Director.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a busy finance environment, and ideally have experience using Sage. The succesful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong educational background, to include 5 GCSEs, at grade C minimum.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven track record in a credit control environment
- Comfortable working as part of a team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.