Are you an experienced Credit Controller Manager with extensive experience of working within manufacturing and comfortable with a high value ledger? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in Mid Ulster.
- Extensive experience working in Credit Control Management
- Managerial experience
- Strong communication skills
- Large ERP systems experience
- Excellent IT skills
What you'll do
As a Credit Controller Manager you will:
- Lead the credit control team
- Maintain a positive working environment for team members
- Develop and implement strategies to assess and mitigate credit risk
- Monitor and manage credit limits
- Generate reports on credit performance for Senior stakeholders
- Implement continuous improvement plans
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.