VANRATH are pleased to be working with a well-known family run business in Antrim, who are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller. Due to increased workload, my client is expanding their current finance team to meet the needs of the business.
My client is a long-standing family run automotive group, based in Mallusk 10 minutes form Belfast. With an already established finance team and a close-knit office environment, my client can offer career progression and a friendly working environment. With over 50 years in the automotive business, my client is a trusted supplier in the industry.
This role offers a varied workload within Credit Control and Accounts Admin and calls for a multifaceted finance professional wishing to further enhance their career. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Sales ledger maintenance, to include raising and posting sales invoices
- Cash management and bank management to include lodgements, reconciliations and reviewing of staff expenses
- Credit control and cash allocation
- Taking ownership for the general ledger records
- Dealing with resident queries
- Ad hoc accounting and clerical duties as required
- The nature of the job will change as the needs of my client's organisation. This will require a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability of the successful candidate to meet quality standards and work deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Credit Control position and be confident with collections and month end procedures.
- 2 years' recent experience using Sage 50 and experience of working in a busy finance environment.
- Sales ledger experience
- Strong IT skills including popular office software packages e.g. Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to deadlines
My client has a generous renumeration package on offer in order to attract the best talent, in a competitive market…
- Competitive salary
- Flexi working
- Career progression
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence