A global organisation with their operations in Belfast requires a Senior Credit Professional to join their team for an initial 6-month period. Are you comfortable dealing with a large, complex ledger, and have experience of multinational customers?
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary up to £30,000
- Immediate start available
- Hybrid working
- Global environment
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a global professional services firm with an office based in Belfast, who are recruiting a Credit Controller on an initial interim contract. This is an excellent foot in the door opportunity to join an international business who are at the beginning of an exciting period of growth, which will take place over the next 3 - 5 years. The interim contract is to get someone on board at short notice, as this is an important role for the wider finance team and the business are growing exponentially.
Reporting to the Head of Transactional Services, the Credit Controller will be responsible for ensuring the timely & professional collection of outstanding debt with the international client base. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have a solid understanding of collections, along with strong communication and organisational skills. Have you previous experience of working in a high volume environment as a Credit Controller?
Interviewing immediately for this role.
- 2-3 years Credit Control experience
- IT literate, including MS Excel (Pivots & vLookups)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent relationship building skills
What you'll do
- Take responsibility for ensuring the international ledger debt is managed effectively
- Relationship managing a large, varied client base
- Query handle, being responsible for interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Allocate incoming payments to client accounts
- Prepare client statements on a monthly and quarterly process
- Provide leadership and day to day management of the finance and payroll functions, delivery a high-quality financial management service
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.