I am on the hunt for a talented Credit Control professional to join a household name across the UK and Ireland. My client is a trailblazer in the FMCG market and has a fantastic opportunity up for grabs!
What's in it for you?
A generous package is on offer for the successful candidate
- Competitive salary
- State of the art offices
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Career progression
- Company discounts
You will be self-starter with extensive credit control experience and have experience working with multiple currencies and across multi-entity sites. It is improvement you are a team player and keen to learn on the job.
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Significant experience of working within a trade credit control environment with particular emphasis on cash collection and query resolution.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a consistently high level of customer service
This role is best suited to an experienced a driven individual who has previously worked in demanding transactional finance department, specifically within Credit control. This role offers exposure to both UK and European portfolios, which will singlehandedly allow the successful individual to upskill in a multicurrency market. The successful candidate will carry out the following:
- Ensure efficient collection across all customer accounts
- Assist in cashflow to ensure budgets are met
- Efficiently reduce overdue debt
- Process risk applications and give guidance on risk decisions
- Assist in process improvements, to streamline collections processes and ensure collections are done efficiently and effectively.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence