I am looking for a credit savvy individual to join an exciting FMCG business on a 12 month contract, as they undergo a huge period of organic growth, as their customer database increases by a whooping 600+. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced credit professional to join a thriving FMCG company.
What's in it for you?
A generous package is on offer for the successful candidate
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare plan
- staff discounts
- 32 days holidays
You will be self-starter with strong credit control experience and have experience working with multiple currencies and across multi-entity sites. It is improvement you are a team player and keen to learn on the job.
- Significant experience of working within a trade credit control environment with particular emphasis on cash collection and query resolution.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a consistently high level of customer service
This role is best suited to an experienced a driven individual who has previously worked in demanding transactional finance department, specifically within Credit control. This role offers exposure to both US and European portfolios, which will singlehandedly allow the successful individual to upskill in a multicurrency market. The successful candidate will carry out the following:
- Ensure efficient collection across all customer accounts
- Issue monthly customer statements
- Setting up new direct debits
- Assist in month end reporting
- Ensure customers make payments within agreed payment terms
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence