Are you an experienced Credit Controller who is keen to take on a newly created role within a fast-paced manufacturing business? Do you have a commercial mindset along with an inquisitive nature? This is a sole Credit Control role giving you the exposure required to propel your career to the next level.
What you'll get
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Development programmes
What you'll do
- Reduce debtor days in line with agreed targets
- Implement best practice procedures in cash collection
- Maintain log of all credit control activities
- Liaise with various finance departments to ensure timely resolution of queries
- Build on-going relations with clients
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Credit Control
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels within the organisation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen for a confidential chat today.