The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years experience working in a Credit Control role:
* Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
* Familiarity with computer systems and complex databases.
* Ability to place pressure tactfully on individuals and companies who owe money.
* Attention to detail.
You must live in / reliably commute to Antrim.
As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
* Weekly/Monthly Direct Debit mandates.
* Ensuring failed Direct Debits and Subscriptions are paid
* Chasing overdue debt via email, phone, text messages and legal letters
* Arranging collection of assets from defaulted Contracts.
Any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''