Are you interested in joining a leading FMCG business based in Belfast? Are you comfortable dealing with a high-volume high value ledger, working with a blue-chip customer base?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £21,000 - £25,000
- Excellent benefits package
- Hybrid working model (3 days in office, 2 days from home)
- Immediate start
- Joining a successful team
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a successful FMCG business in Belfast who are recruiting within their Credit Control team. Renowned for their staff retention, this is an opportunity to join a market leading business who can offer a long term, secure opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Controller will have responsibility for reducing outstanding debt through the proactive management of their customer base. This will include monitoring customer accounts, identifying areas of concern and working with customers to ensure payment plans are put in place and maintained.
This role is offering the opportunity for an immediate start!
The Ideal Person
If you've 12 months experience working in a Credit Control role and are available at short notice:
- Credit Control experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
As a Credit Controller you will:
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts
- Proactively engage with customers
- Handle incoming payments and allocate to correct accounts
- Monitor and manage credit limits and terms
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.