VANRATH is delighted to be working exclusively with a professional services organisation as they recruit for a Credit Controller to join their established finance function. The successful Credit Controller will join a team and report to the Associate Director of Credit Control. The Credit Controller will be responsible for communicating with clients to ensure all outstanding invoices are settled within a timely manner. Our client offers fantastic opportunities for you to progress your career.
- Excellent in-house training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid- 3 days working from home
- 25 days holiday which increase with service
- Health care and dental package
As a Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a confident individual who is a self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative. As a Credit Controller you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Strong attention to detail, with a high levels of accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A pro-active individual with a positive attitude
- Can adapt positively to change.
- Delivering to deadlines, bring a team player and aiding team members
- Ability to progress in a busy commercial environment
- Experience with Microsoft packages, Word and Outlook
- Intermediate excel skills to include v-lookups and pivot tables
- At least 1 years' Credit Control experience.
- Experience of general accounting procedures, knowledge and understanding of regulatory standards & compliance requirements.
- Experience using QUBE and Yardi Systems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.