Are you an experienced Credit Professional with experience of working with an international customer base? This is an opportunity to join a global organisation who are recruiting on a long term contract basis.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £21,000 - £25,000
- Internal development and training opportunities
- Exposure to a high-volume environment
- Experience of an international finance team
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation in the market, who currently require an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a long term contract role. This is an opportunity to join a business who have recently gone through a significant period of growth and can provide a long term career path.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Credit Controller will be responsible for managing a high-volume ledger with a global customer base - candidates with experience of working with blue chip customers would be at an advantage due to the natue of the ledger.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Credit Professional with strong customer service skills:
- Experience of high-volume ledger
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Available at short notice
As a Credit Controller you will:
- Reduce aged debt through proactive collection
- Aged debt reporting
- Allocate incoming payments
- Assist with sales ledger process
- General accounts administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.