A company in County Armagh are searching for a Credit Controller to join their team on an initial 6 months basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused individual to join one of the largest firms in the sector to assist with their Accounts Receivable team.
What's in it for you?
- £24,000 salary
- 6 month contract, with view to go permanent
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a firm based in County Armagh who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their finance team. The role will report in to the Credit Control Team Leader to ensure sales are paid with terms and minimise the business' risk to bad debt.
As a Credit Controller, you will have an important role in pro-actively managing the aged debt in your jurisdiction. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring sales are paid as quickly as possible
- Providing risk assessments and credit checks for all new customers
- Building strong relationships with clients to facilitate effective debt recovery.
- Capturing and quickly actioning customer complaints and issues
- Confident enough to make decisions on their own.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a credit control role in a similar size organisation.
- Understanding of pursuing debt collection through solicitors.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- MS Excel proficient.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Bailey Hutchison for a confidential chat today.