Looking for your next career move, but not quite sure what to do next? Do you have experience as a credit controller in a busy finance function?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 30 Days Annual Leave (Including Stats)
- On-Site Parking
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
Our client is one of Ireland's leading refrigerated and general hauliers dealing with the daily transportation of chilled, frozen and dry freight. With over 25 years' experience in the logistics and haulage sector our client has bases in Northern Ireland, Rotterdam, Paris and even further afield and continues to be a trail-blazer in its industry.
With 400 staff and a total of 4000 daily consignments a week it is evident our client has the power and ability to provide the best service to its vendors. With 1500 customers across Europe, our client guarantees the best service possible.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience in a similar role, this could be your next career move:
- Credit Control Experience - improving cash collection and maintaining an active ledger.
- A good team player and can work on own initiative and within a busy team.
- Excellent communicator displaying tact, diplomacy and empathy with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Multi-tasking, working to strict deadlines and timescales & prioritising and organising your own workload especially under time pressures.
- Good IT skills, confident user of excel.
- A self-starter with ability to know when issues need to be escalated.
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including maths and English Grades A*-C
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
As a Credit Controller you will:
- Collection of company debt in line with credit terms via telephone and email.
- Responsibility for the administration of the Tan Customs account and associated queries.
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to queries.
- Escalate customers outside credit terms to SMT
- Communicating with drivers, requesting missing PODs.
- Quality checks, removing and resourcing correct documentation.
- Assisting the POD Department with customer queries.
- Credit Control & any associated administration.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence