We are looking for someone who is interested in working with a recognisable employer within the energy sector on an 18 moth contract ?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a competitive remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £11.50 - £13.50 per hour
- Learning and progression opportunities
- Hybrid working model
- 18-month fixed term contract
- On Site Parking
A multinational leader within the Telecommunications industry is recruiting Credit Controllers to join their team on initially 18-month contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with 12 months experience within credit to move into a company that can provide further career development.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Credit Controller and are keen to take the next step in your career by joining a market leader:
- 12 months experience within Credit Control
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent standard of IT knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
As a Credit Controller, you will:
- Monitor accounts a proactively engage with customers
- Ensure customers are on correct payment plans
- Ensure daily work flow is completed
- Weekly reports
- Handling customer queries
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact James Hanna in the strictest confidence.