Are you looking for your next career move? Have you at least 1 years' experience in a busy finance department and want to up skill? I am delighted to be recruiting for a Credit Controller for a global food safety manufacturer.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from home / office model ongoing
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
With over 100 years in the food safety and manufacturing industry, our global client is situated in over 36 countries, and has 86 sites across the world. Our client endeavours to develop the next generation of smart packaging to build a sustainable environment for future generations.
This is fantastic opportunity not to be missed, with a global and continually growing company.
The Ideal Person
If you've 1+ years' in a busy finance department, this is the role for you:
- At least 1 years' experience working in a busy Finance department
- Proven competency in complex excel spreadsheets
- GCSE English Language and Mathematics Grade C and above or equivalent
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Accuracy, ability to plan, organize and work to deadlines
- Using own initiative and judgement to make decisions
- Proactive & innovative approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused and results driven
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
As a Credit Controller you will:
- Managing day to day credit control
- Assist with banking reconciliation and Petty cash reporting
- Assisting the company Accountant with the preparation and issue of financial reports
- Completing petty cash administration
- Posting journals
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
- General administration duties
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.