Creative Studio Manager
VANRATH have partnered with Northern Ireland's leading Strategic and Creative Agency - Mammoth - to hire a Creative Studio Manager to their talented, growing Belfast team.
Mammoth is a creatively-led, digitally focused agency challenging brands to differentiate with confidence and engage with conviction.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Creative Studio Manager to join a fast-growing leading agency in a fast-paced and exciting working environment.
The Creative Studio Manager oversees, supports and manages the delivery of design projects. They understand all of the elements of the design process from end-to-end. They are the relationship manager between the Operations Director, Design team and the Account Management team.
Their job duties are similar to those of a project manager, which enables the designers to produce the creative material and time needed for the project.
A creative studio manager should be proficient in design and digital development processes, with skill with Creative cloud and Microsoft Office applications.
- Manage the day to day running of the Creative Studio; managing all studio operations, making full use of project management and collaboration tools.
- Efficiently manage studio time and the Design team, in accordance with the budget.
- Clearly communicating the client and project needs to the design team to ensure that the work meets the agreed brief.
- Assessing, interrogating and clarifying client briefs and assigning the appropriate designers to a project.
- Proofing and reviewing designs and checking documents before they are shared with the account team /client.
- Assisting on creative production when needed.
- Creating and implementing deadlines, project goals, expectations and workflows, to ensure a smooth production process with on-time delivery.
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years commercial experience in a similar role
- Educated to Degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Experienced in managing & delegating work and trafficking projects
- Skilled working on digital design campaigns with national brands
- Have an exceptional eye for detail, layout and typography
- Display an excellent understanding of responsive web design and basic UX methodologies
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of working within a creative team
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines and multi task effectively, taking accountability for your own work
- Think innovatively and take initiative with regards to future team/business aims
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working approach
- Exciting projects and client portfolio
- Ideal time to join a business with ambitious growth trajectory
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.