- Job Reference: JSCOE020323
- Job Title: Costing Engineer
- Pay Rate: £30,000 to £35,000
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Ballymoney, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Costing Engineer with experience in machine/plant cost analysis? Interested in a new challenge within one of NI's Top 25 Employers?
VANRATH are recruiting a Costing Engineer to identify and execute significant cost down opportunities in fabricated assembly, components and machine builds.
Ranked within Ulster Business' Top 25 NI Companies, our client is a publicly traded, global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services.
Despite being a large, global presence, they pride themselves on a community-centric approach to business at each facility location. They have won awards for employee relations and the company focuses on a work environment centred around diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship.
The successful candidate will take up an inter-departmental role, working alongside relevant design, manufacturing and purchasing teams, responsible for providing full cost analysis on new and existing products.
£30,000 to £35,000+ (DOE)
- Excellent total compensation package to include competitive salary, free health care for you and your dependents, contributory pension scheme, life assurance cover.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Free car-parking.
- Earn extra cash via our 'Refer a Friend' scheme.
- Perks @ work - offering you a wide range of discounts and offers on restaurants, cafes, hotels, gyms, retailers, day excursions, supporting our local businesses and communities.
- Access to global learning and development programs offering accredited and specialist training.
- Full costing and pricing estimates for and non-standard products and options
- Full analysis of existing products including interrogation of standard Bills of Material, standard and non-standard options
- Track costs through to completion to verify target margins were met
- Create and maintain order forms for changes in spec and pricing
- Cost analysis / target pricing on all new NPPD products
- Identify cost down opportunities throughout the product range and identify cost-down projects
- Provide forecasted costs for all machines using established costing templates and review monthly invoices.
- Work with new and existing 3rd Party suppliers to establish agreed rates of work Raise PO's for 3rd Party Supply Equipment & Services
- Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience of machine/plant cost analysis
- Minimum of 3 years Post-Graduate experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250