Have you excellent spreadsheet modelling and analysis skills?
Are you a good influencer who enjoys leveraging strong relationships within the Finance team and Stakeholders?
- SALARY 58K
- 10% BONUS
- 3&2 HYBRID
- 25 days holidays ( plus bank holidays )
- 10% pension
- Share plan
- Discounted products
- Flexible working
Our client plays a key role in leading technology innovation within communication and IT markets across the U.K and the South of Ireland.
The Ideal Person
- Professional Accountancy Qualification ( CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Good spreadsheet and analysis skills
- Strong at influencing and building relationships
- Budgeting and cost management
- Managing and building key cost financial forecasts
- Establishing robust financial processes and associated outputs working with key stakeholders
- Identifying and driving key cost transformation and influencing strategic thinking
- Drive profitable change for short, medium and long term.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence.