Are you an experienced Cost Analyst with experience of working in a finance role, ideally looking for a position within the Public Sector? Immediate Opportunity!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £25,000
- Minimum 6-month contract with a view to go permanent
- Recognisable employer
- On-site parking
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a Public Sector organisation based in Ballymena who are recruiting a Cost Analyst to join their team for a minimum period of 6 months. The organisation is going through a period of transition implementing a new costing system.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a Cost Analyst role;
- Strong finance background
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel applications
As a Cost Analyst you will:
- Support the implementation of a new costing system
- Data analysis
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying process improvements and opportunities
- Work collaboratively within the team and across departments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.