Are you a tax professional looking for a new challenge with rapid career progression ?
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a hugely successful and growing global firm. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing team with proven career and life progression. The client is offering a lucrative and rewarding package to the successful applicant. This is a career defining opportunity for a tax professional to join a positive energetic team.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration package salary with annual performance team and individual bonus
- Flexible, hybrid working fully supported
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Excellent career progression with interaction and support from partner level down
- Supported inclusive vibrant culture
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following criteria:
- Be an experienced corporate tax manager with UK corporate tax experience
- Hold experience of working on business tax advisory projects including business restructuring and reorganisation projects, tax due diligence and tax structuring projects for corporate acquisitions.
- A solid background in UK corporate tax compliance and experience of international tax matters is also preferable.
- Up to date knowledge of changes in the tax environment (BEPS, CBCR etc)
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly and build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent communicator both written and orally
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality delivery
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver financial metrics
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
What you'll do
You'll be working alongside specialists on a day-to-day basis to broaden your experience of different business tax areas to help clients through the challenges of tax planning both UK and international and to provide support on merger and acquisitions transactions both from a tax due diligence and a tax structuring point of view.
The varied work, which encompasses all corporate tax advisory matters that include corporate and shareholder reorganisations, corporate restructuring, corporate acquisitions and, disposals (with a particular focus on tax due diligence and tax structuring projects), refinancing, BEPS and international tax, means ultimately this role will offer broad experience with significant exposure to senior stakeholders, responsibility in key decisions and a more varied portfolio to help you develop your career.
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.