Are you an experienced corporate Solicitor with a meticulous eye for detail and a track record of dealing with a variety of legal issues. If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Corporate Solicitor with a top UK legal firm looking to grow.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Market Salary
- Top Tier legal Firm
- Hybrid Working
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Flexible benefit options to suit you
About your next employer
VANRATH are thrilled to be working alongside a top tier International Firm with a growing office in Belfast seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join their team. As a Corporate Solicitor, you will be responsible for a diverse and complex portfolio. Attention to detail is a must and being comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders both inside and outside the organisation.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with a variety of the Firm's practice groups including, for example, Corporate and Securities, M&A, Cross Border Transactions and Integrations, Reorganisations, and Capital Markets.
- Assist the Firm's offices with a diverse range of corporate matters such as drafting corporate documentation, large scale due diligence projects, drafting due diligence reports and acting as a country or regional co-ordinator on global transactions.
- Escalate project-specific issues to the Belfast management group or project partner as appropriate.
- Develop strong working relationships with partners and lawyers in various practice groups in a variety of jurisdictions.
- Assist with bespoke projects other than billable matters, such as contributing to the identification of innovative services, methods, know-how and platforms to assist in achieving efficiency's and continual process improvement.
- Qualified solicitor or proven relevant legal experience is essential.
- Experience in a corporate legal environment is essential.
- Good telephone advocacy skills.
- Positive, confident and enthusiastic.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills including the ability to compose professional written communications.
For further information on this job, or any other Legal job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Patrick Carr for a confidential chat today.