VANRATH, a leading recruitment agency, is delighted to be recruiting a Corporate Services Manager for our Public Sector client, on a temporary basis initially. Our client is seeking an experienced and highly skilled professional to manage the day-to-day operations of their corporate services team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working
- Annual leave entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Benefits exclusive to VANRATH
- Training and development opportunities
- Ongoing professional support and guidance form our senior consultants
- Manage and lead the corporate services team to ensure the smooth running of all administrative tasks, including HR, finance, and procurement.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all corporate policies and procedures are adhered to and updated regularly.
- Monitor and manage the department's budget, ensuring cost-effectiveness and value for money.
- Identify areas for improvement in processes and procedures and implement necessary changes to increase efficiency.
- Ensure all regulatory and legal requirements are met.
- Manage the company's facilities and ensure they are maintained to a high standard.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate services environment.
- A degree or equivalent level qualification in business administration, finance, or a related field.
- Strong leadership skills with experience of working independently and as part of a team.
- Proven track record in process improvement, change management, and project management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong understanding of regulatory and legal requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a growing team in a large and dynamic Public Sector Organisation. Our client is offering flexible working arrangements along with opportunities for professional development and growth.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more