VANRATH are excited to be partnering with an essential Public Sector Organisation, in their search for a Head of Development and Corporate Services to join their team on a Temporary basis.
- £55k starting salary (negotiable through VANRATH)
- Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 37 hrs per week
- 12-month contract with potential to extend
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start (notice periods will be taken into consideration)
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
1. Possess a University Degree or equivalent in a relevent area (e.g. Business, Finance, Corporate Services).
2. Have at least 3 years' experience, at a *Senior level, in a corporate governance, financial management or human resource management role. (Senior Management is defined as Reporting to a Director or an Assistant Director)
- Experience of strategy and policy development
- Experience of high level people management, governance and organisational skills.
- Evidence of providing effective leadership in a change environment.
- Experience of managing budgets and audit.
- Ability to analyse a wide range of highly complex facts and information and communicate this analysis to a range of stakeholders.
- Have achieved successful outcomes through working with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more