VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Public Sector organisation who are actively recruiting for a Corporate Secretariat Manager to join their team on an initial interim contract.
This is an immediate requirement by the client and candidates with a short notice period will be preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £33,706 - £40,588
- Leading Public Sector opportunity
- Hybrid Working
About your next employer
The post-holder will be responsible for monitoring legislation, terms of reference and organisational guidance. He/she will manage the relevant administrative staff and ensure the provision of a high-quality corporate secretariat service to the Group, its Committees, Group Heads and two Local Commissioning Groups.
- University Degree or recognised professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years' experience involving staff management, servicing formal meetings & advising Corporate Governance issues.
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications
- Must hold valid driving licence
What you'll do
- Plan and organise the annual schedule of all meetings
- Maintain corporate calendar
- Act as a key point of contact for any enquiries
- Responsible for the provision of all corporate records
- Establish and maintain relationship with senior management/executives
- Responsible for processing payments to members
- Support the business manager with corporate expenditure
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.