VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Corporate Insolvency Administrator for a Leading Insolvency company. This individual will reap the benefits of a fantastic workplace, with tonnes of high-level and fun benefits.
This role will be based in Lisburn.
This is a Monday - Friday position. Permanent position.
£25,000 - £30,000 + Top-end benefits package
- Data processing, reviewing financial information and producing first drafts of reports
- Dealing with company inbound and outbound post
- Assisting the manager and/or partner in preparing for meetings
- Drafting Statements of Affairs, Chairmans Reports and Annual Reports
- Completing director conduct investigations
- Procedural matters such as filing, reporting, document preparation and statutory compliance
- Management of case queries
- Daily accurate recording and entry of your time on to our time management system
- Liaising with solicitors and creditors
- Reconciling payments on in-house and third party systems
The Ideal Person:
- Proven Corporate Insolvency experience is essential
- Experience of using Case Management Software
- Attention to detail with good numeracy and excellent written skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.