VANRATH are assisting our Public Sector client to find a Corporate Governance Programme Officer to join their established team.
Full-time | 12 months
Mon-Fri | 9am-5pm
£32,000 - £34,000 per annum
The ideal candidate
5 GCSEs grades A - C or equivalent (including English and Maths)
Leaving Certificate or equivalent - 5 grades A - C (including English and Maths) .
- 1 year's or more experience gained in a research or corporate governance related role.
- Proven experience of sourcing comprehensive information and producing a wide range of reports and briefings.
- Ability to analyse complex corporate and business issues while identifying core factors quickly and accurately.
- Good technical skills (including the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proven administrative and organisational skills.
The successful candidate will oversee the corporate governance framework of the organisation via the provision of high quality, verbal and written reports and responses.
- Management of all information and research tasks for the Director and Directorate.
- Co-ordinate the organisation's Governance Management Processes and monitor compliance across all Directorates.
- Co-ordinate and prepare responses to all PQs and AQs, Departmental and Ministerial briefing requests, including the North South Ministerial Council.
- Assist with Recruitment and Selection activities.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…